Christine Riso - Broker Associate
"the right choice"
- Make the Right Choice!! Success with your investment depends on the Realtor YOU choose to represent you. I am a Relocation Specialist representing clients worldwide. As part of the largest real estate network in the world, I am honored to be recognized as Top 1% in sales company wide and in the Chicagoland area. I am also proud to have received the Five Star Award from Chicago Magazine for Customer Service Excellence.
- With the use of cutting edge technology I work with my team of professionals & experts in the field. This allows me to sell multiple listings in as little as 1 day, some even before the property goes into the Multiple Listing Service. Being seasoned & well connected, I can get those difficult listings that are still on the market SOLD. When representing buyers, I am mindful of busy schedules & am aware of the importance of efficiency & accessibility. The result is finding buyers homes that they have dreamed of their whole lives... at realistic prices with excellent financing, while making sure they are investing their money wisely. Fortunately I continue to represent buyers & sellers who have been referred by former clients. This allows me to excel in my field & gives me the honor of representing friends, friends of friends & families of people I have helped.
- I've been a Realtor/Broker for more than 20 years, completing Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) courses, earning designations, receiving multiple awards for selling my listings efficiently in corrective markets & earning various awards for High Volume Selling. Since 2003, it is my honor to specialize in Residential Real Estate with Baird & Warner.
- My professional experience consists of starting a full service Real Estate School in Illinois & managing it successfully. I instructed the general public, new & experienced Real Estate associates & experienced broker managers. Subjects taught were finance, contract law, property management, brokerage, appraisal, pre-license & investment Real Estate.
- Over the years, I created & managed my Real Estate School, Property Management Company/Real Estate Investment Company, Residential Construction Company & a non-related business. This gave me a world of experience in many areas including successful marketing & hospitality. My personal success & experience helps me be an expert in my field. It is my moral, ethical & legal obligation to guide my clients with care, obedience, honesty & all the knowledge I can share for their success. It is what I do every day. I always keep in mind I could be assisting my client with their largest investment & I take this very seriously.
- Paying it forward includes various Neighborhood Watch Programs, facilitating groups who have experienced a loss of a loved one, Boards of Directors of Homeowners Associations, Waubonsee College Child Development Center, Naperville Chamber of Commerce, Lemont Chamber of Commerce, Lemont Women's League, Dupage Womens League, Women's Shelters & High School Outreach Programs, Lemont Park Foundation & Naperville Responds for Veterans. As part of the Baird & Warner team, I have made substantial donations to various other charities.
- I believe honesty, integrity, knowledge & professionalism lead to success & trust. I am grateful for my clients & the wonderful people I meet every day in my journey.