- Make the Right Choice!! Success with your Investment depends on the Realtor YOU choose to represent you. I am a Relocation Specialist representing clients from all over the world. Top 1% in sales. Received Five Star award from Chicago Magazine for Customer Service. It is an honor to be recognized.
- Let me tell you of just a few of my accomplishments this past year...multiple listings sold 1 day, some before the property went into the Multiple Listing Service. Selling listings that other Agents could not sell is something I do quite often. Finding my buyers homes that they have dreamed of their whole lives... at reasonable prices with excellent financing, always doing my best to make sure they are investing their money wisely is something I do quite often.
- Realtor/Broker for over 20 years, completing courses of the Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) Multiple Awards for Selling my listings efficiently and quickly in corrective markets and Multiple (4) Leaf Clover Awards for High Volume Selling. My previous experience consists of managing and supervising from conception, the largest Real Estate School in Illinois (At the time) for 13 years. I instructed the general public, new and experienced Real Estate associates as well as experienced Brokers and Managers. I have trained brokers and associates to be Real Estate instructors of my Real Estate school all over the State of Illinois. Subjects taught were Finance, Contract Law, Property Management, Brokerage, Appraisal, Pre-License Classes and Investment Real Estate.
- Top 1% Company wide. For multiple years I have represented buyers and sellers who have been referred to me by past clients. This allows me to be top in my field and gives me the honor of continuing to represent friends, friends of friends and families of clients who have shared their personal relationships with me.
- Over the years I have started 5 successful & professional businesses. This includes over 20 years of successful marketing experience. The businesses include my Property Management Company which I owned for over Thirteen (13) years, my Real Estate Investment Company which worked parallel with the Management Company, my Real Estate School, a successful Construction Company and a non Real Estate related company for 14 years. These companies gave me a world of experience in so many areas with full time office management, assisting clients with investing, managing properties, knowledge of the real estate market that is unsurpassed, experience in decorating, staging and landscaping homes. It all helps and completes the picture. Since 2003 it is my honor to specialize in Residential Real Estate.
- Being an expert in the field has taught me how and when to invest. I have been investing my whole adult life. In my opinion Real Estate is the only place to put your hard earned money and/or life savings. My choices have been solid, good investments. When I assist a client in making a good choice investment, my personal success and experience helps me help them. It is my moral, ethical and legal obligation to guide my clients with care, obedience, honesty and all the knowledge I can share for their success. It is what I do every day and I never forget how lucky I am to be part of this wonderful service to the public. Always in mind is the fact that I could be assisting my client with their largest investment and it is taken very seriously.
- I am actively involved in various Neighborhood Watch Programs, Boards of Directors; President of the Lemont Park Foundation for two years; Homeowners Associations; Board of Directors of the Waubonsee College Child Development Center; Naperville Chamber of Commerce; Board of Directors of the Lemont Chamber of Commerce; Lemont Women's League; Dupage Womens League; Womens' Shelters & High School Outreach Board of Directors. I have supported various Church groups and facilitated to those in need. I have donated time and money to the Salvation Army and various other Charities.
- I believe honesty, integrity, knowledge & professionalism lead to success & trustworthiness. Never will I forget this. I wake up and go to sleep keeping in mind how grateful I am for my clients and everything I have and am able to do.
- I am most proud of my daughter Candice Rebecca who is a graduate of Western Illinois University. Candice is now married with a baby of her own. She and her son Vincent are the Pride of my Life and I am so very lucky.
Thank you for making my townhome purchase a smooth and pleasant event. Your team members, Craig and David, also deserve kudos. Today I brought my last load of belongings from the apartment, so now I'm totally in my new place, and I am liking it very much! I'd love to have you come visit any time you are in my area. Have a wonderful holiday season! Many thanks.
Every time I see how the market is doing here, I am so grateful to you for getting my house sold, and for all the effort you put into doing it! I appreciate your continued effort!!
You were always there for us. Thank you for finding us our first home in the U.S. and as a family.
We love our new home. We knew it was the one right away. Thank you for finding us a home so quickly.
You truly handled the whole transaction with professionalism & made it a fun experience!
Thank you so much for everything! For helping to find the perfect house for us!
You have worked harder than any other Realtor I have ever had. You have brought more buyers and so thankful you sold my house.
I admire your professionalism and fantastic work ethic!
Thank you for helping me find my new home and a new beginning. Donna and later Donna's daughter Jennifer says, you have helped me find everything I have wanted.
I was very satisfied with the service you provided. You helped my son and daughter in law find the perfect home for them.
Thanks for all your devotion & kindness with everything!
Thanks so much for all your help and dedication. As a first time home buyer, you have really made it less difficult than it was. You've stayed on top of things and helped stay on track through the whole process. Again, thank you for your hard work and I will recommend you for future references.
You were extremely helpful in answering all of our questions and guiding us throughout the process. We are so excited to get settled into our new home!